Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Linger.


Not much to report in right now. Things have been crazy over in my neck of the woods. Trying to play "catch up" ever since I got back from tour with the boys. Crunch time on a few art jobs this week. Stressing out quite a bit. But all the records I purchased on the road are keep me calm while I work. The Run with the Hunted doods are staying over the GKR headquarters this weekend while they are in town. It's going to be a ragefest.

MLKJR Playlist:
Kill The Man Who Questions "Pigeon English" Ep
Punch "Eyeless" Ep
Sundowner / The Last Forty Seconds split Ep
Maladie s/t Ep
Render Useless "The Relationship with..." Ep
La Quiete s/t Ep
Los Crudos / MK Ultra split Ep
Drowning With Our Anchors "Breathing Lessons" Ep
The Estrange "Fast Train b/w The Masses" Ep
Mogwai "Mr. Beast" 2xLp
Yaphet Kotto "Syncopated Synthetic Laments for Love" Lp
Off Minor "The Heat Death of the Universe" Lp
Reversal Of Man "This is Medicine" Lp
Yaphet Kotto "We Bury Our Dead Alive" Lp
Yaphet Kotto s/t Lp
The Killers "Hot Fuss" Lp
Stereolab "Refried Ectoplasm(Switched on Volume Two)" 2xLp
Rilo Kiley "More Adventures" Lp
My Bloody Valentine "Isn't Anything" Lp

No comments: