Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is.


So Im back from tour and it was to say the least a grand time. I ate very well and at some of the best vegan restaurants the west coast has to offer. I purchased a grip of records but I have to say I think I did pretty well at refraining from the "Big Splurge". I took the day off work to catch up on mailorder and other label work that I could not do when I was on the road. Now I am ready to get back into the swing of things. And I am looking forward to catching up with all my friends.

Winter Tour 08' Record Pick Up:
The Oath / Total Fury "Thrash Tour 2000: Live at Gilman" Ep (on Clear, out of 700)
Brutal Truth / Spazz "Split" Ep
Charles Bronson "Self Titled" Ep (fourth pressing)
The Estrange "Fast Train b/w The Masses" Ep
Scholastic Deth "Revenge..." Ep
Face Value "Loud" Ep
V/A "The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave" Compilation Ep (Reversal Of Man, etc)
V/A "The Forever" Compilation Ep (Malakhai, Just For Kicks, etc)
V/A "Give Me Back" Compilation Lp (Downcast, Bikini Kill, Born Against, etc)
Reveral Of Man "This Is Medicine" Lp
Ire "I Discern An Overtone Of Tragedy In Your Voice" Lp
Yaphet Kotto "We Bury Our Dead Alive" Lp
Yaphet Kotto "Syncopated Synthetic Laments For Love" Lp
Yaphet Kotto "Self Titled" Lp

No comments: