Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Locked Room.

Well Besides having an awesome weekend. I figured I catch up on a little blogging while I am currently locked outside of my house. Yeah, for the second time. Looking back in retrospect I am realising that locking the door from the inside to "save time" while you are running out the door though it may be convenient. It is a risk when you are running late. I have keep reminding myself to take note of this situation the next time i Attempt this. I will keep you posted on how this turns out. The sun is punishing out here...

2 comments:

sarabethxvx said...

I am jealous of your punishing sun! PS you going to the 7g show in pasadena on friday? I might go, DONT TELL ANYONE... I want it to be a suprise, I would love to see you and K

Anonymous said...

Sunday was quite legit good sir. Yeah you should come to the show on Friday like Sara said.
Oh and remembering the key every time you leave the house is usually a good idea. It works for me, just a thought. =)
-Peace