Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wunami "Mind Shift" Layout Design (snapshot)

Here's a rough snapshot of it. I am getting the Deadair shirt design and this piece scanned tomorrow. I am really pleased about this piece, i haven't composed a "building/skyscraper" in a long while. For them I was really focused on having a good concept as far as imagery goes seeing that they are a "experimental" group only writes instrumental material. So the message must be delivered in the layout. They have a real deep sense of perspective on work culture and how its a relentless practice that tolls the human mind and esteem. So after six or seven rough drafts I stumbled on this idea and went with it. I think its a confident representation of the social-economical ideals that work "fucks" with the mind. Per say.

No comments: